Zhari Mountain in Lhunze County, Shannan
Chinese Name: 扎日山
English Name: Zhari Mountain in Lhunze County, Shannan
Location: Located in Lhunze County, Shannan, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Zhari Mountain
Located in Shannan region of China’s Tibet Autonomous Region (part of the control area in China and in India), it was the joy of the Buddha’s palace, which was the victory of Buddhism, and began to worship the sacred mountain.
Tourist can travel to Lhasa by air or train firstly and then transfer to Lhunze County by long-distance bus, which is the major choice. There is no need for you to worry about the transportation.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 1 Day
- Traveling Seasons: May and September.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Better take some medicines for relief and keep warm all the time.
- As there is a large temperature gap between daytime and night, it is highly recommended to take along some pieces of thermal clothing, hat, and gloves and so on.
- Please try your best to respect the religious belief and local customs.
- As well as the Tibet Entry Permit, you also need to apply for Border Permit for traveling as this destination lies near the Chinese territory boundary.