Nyemo County Travel Tips
This chapter provides full information for the visitors including the planning of Tibet trips, practical information and some travel tips. Through them, hope you can have a good preparation.
● Any time to visit Nyemo Tunba is suitable to join in the local tradition and view the incense making.
● There is a small path to walk before visit Tunba village, which is worthwhile to enjoy the nature alongside and have fresh air.
● If you are interested about Tibetan language and writing, the museum is a must see to find more Tibetan calligraphy.
● For those who want to buy some Tibetan Incense, there are some stalls in the village offered the selling.
● If you are interested about the Tibetan Woodblock Printing, the Pusong Town with 30 km away Tunba is another featured site in Nyemo County to explore how Buddhist sutras are engraved.