Sichuan Tibet tour usually begins in Chengdu, capital of the Sichuan Province and home of the giant panda, before travelling to Lhasa, one of the world’s highest cities, where the magnificent Potala Palace dominates the skyline. During the tour, you will have opportunity to discover the largest stone Buddha in the world, sample delicious Sichuan cuisine and enjoy a journey along the Friendship Highway to Shigatse, etc.
Recommended Tibet-Sichuan Tours
Here below are some tour packages including Chengdu, Sichuan and Tibet.
- 11 Days Chengdu and Lhasa World Culture Heritage Tour
- 11 Days Sichuan-Tibet Tour from Chengdu to Lhasa via G318 National Highway
- 14 Days Chengdu and Tibet Tour with Mt. Everest Adventure by Train
- 14 Days Tibet and Chengdu Panda Tour: Beijing-Xian-Tibet-Chengdu
- 14 Days Classic China Tour with Tibet Train and Sichuan Panda
- 17 Days Sichuan-Yunnan-Tibet Overland Tour
- 21 Days Yunnan-Sichuan-Qinghai-Tibet Overland Tour with Yading Nature Reserve
- 26 Days Sichuan-Tibet Cycling Tour from Chengdu to Lhasa