Burang International Market, Ngari
Chinese Name: 普兰国际市场
English Name: Burang International Market, Ngari
Location: Located in Burang County, Ngari, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Burang International Market
Burang International Market has been a major foreign trade passageway in Tibet since ancient times. Burang, as the second port of the country, the county seat is well equipped and convenient to eat and live. Nepalese businessmen are staying in the “international market” of Burang every summer and winter,, making it more “international”.Since you have been to Burang International Market, do not miss on the family village which has the representative of Burang International Market.
Tourist can travel to Lhasa by air or train firstly and then transfer to Burang County by long-distance bus, which is the major choice. There is no need for you to worry about the transportation.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 1 Day
- Traveling Seasons: May and September.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Better take some medicines for relief and keep warm all the time.
- As there is a large temperature gap between daytime and night, it is highly recommended to take along some pieces of thermal clothing, hat, and gloves and so on.
- Please try your best to respect the religious belief and local customs.
- As well as the Tibet Entry Permit, you also need to apply for Border Permit for traveling as this destination lies near the Chinese territory boundary.