Bome County Travel Tips
There are some useful tips for tourists get a better tour in Bome County:
1. Visitors can travel in Bome County all year around but rainy season and cold winter are not a good choice.
2. Due to the frequent collapse and mud-rock flow, please ask the traffic situation in advance.
3. Bring multiple layers of long-sleeved, warm clothing with you so you will be prepared no matter the temperature. The temperature at night is much lower than it is during the day even during the summer, so also be prepared with cold weather gear like a hat, gloves, a scarf and a thick winter coat.
4. Sunglasses is absolutely necessary for all seasons to protect your eyes from ultraviolet radiation and glisten of the snow; suntan lotion, skin cream and lipstick are also essential in the dry air and scalding sunlight, so, dear sirs, don’t be careless just because you are males, for there are really some guys who left with burnt noses.
5. Avoid High Altitude Sickness: because of the high altitudes climatic conditions of Bome County, visitors should pay attention to the prevention and cure of the syndromes including headache, dizziness, flustered, shortness of breath, the plateau response, especially people who have chronic respiratory disease or cardiovascular disease. In addition, bring enough water or drinks, fruits and snacks with high caloric content, like chocolate for fluid loss and energy consumption usually accompany the acclimatization process. Above all, taking a good rest is the most important.