Hajin Sangre Peak in Gamba County, Shigatse
Chinese Name: 哈金桑惹峰
English Name: Hajin Sangre Peak in Kamba County, Shigatse
Location: Located in Kamba County, Shigatse, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Hajin Sangre Peak
Located in the northeast of Kamba County with an altitude of 6,154 meters above sea level, Hajin Sangre Peak has a natural pasture, with yaks, horses, sheep, goats and other livestock.
Tourist Services of Hajin Sangre Peak
Cuisine and Snack: In Kamba County, there are many delicacy snacks.
Accommodation: After you enjoy the gorgeous scenery of Hajin Sangre Peak, you may accommodate in the hotels if you can’t get back to Dinggyê County in time.
Shopping: Kamba was rich in natural forest resources, including economic plants and medicinal plants. As for the economic plants, there are many wild plantain and bananas
Kamba County Transportation
You can choose either self-driving traveling or take public transportation. According to your beginning place, there may be different ways to go to Kamba County. There are two main lines available below.
- Lhasa- Shigatse- Kamba County
You can reach Lhasa by air or train. Then take a bus to Kamba County.
- Shigatse- Kamba County
You can also take a specific train to Shigatse and take a bus to KambaCounty.
Attraction Travel Tips:
- Traveling Hours: 1 day
- Traveling Seasons: All seasons
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Bring enough water or drinks, fruits and snacks with high caloric content.
- Pay attention to prepare some cold weather gear like a hat, gloves, a scarf and a thick winter coat.
- The Border Permit is required to enter the mountain; as it is less convenient to apply for one in Tibet, it is suggested to obtain the permit ahead of the travelling.