Luoma Peach Blossom Village in Zayu County, Nyingchi
Chinese Name: 桃花村
English Name: Luoma Peach Blossom Village in Zayu County, Nyingchi
Location: Located in Zayu County, Nyingchi, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Luoma Peach Blossom Village
Luoma Peach Blossom Village is about 20 kilometers away from southeast of the Zayu Township government in Zayu County, which has a natural wild peach forest surrounded by mountains, green trees all the year round. There is a crystal clear water flowing. The birds are not only quiet and elegant, but also a rare nature paradise and peach fruit base.Luoma Peach Blossom Village is an integral part with its own economic value no less than other tree species. It is the ornamental material of the four seasons for its fruit, kernel edible and medicinal.
Tourist can travel to Lhasa by air or train firstly and then transfer to Zayu County by long-distance bus, which is the major choice. There is no need for you to worry about the transportation.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 1 Day
- Traveling Seasons: May and September.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Better take some medicines for relief and keep warm all the time.
- As there is a large temperature gap between daytime and night, it is highly recommended to take along some pieces of thermal clothing, hat, and gloves and so on.
- Please try your best to respect the religious belief and local customs.
- As well as the Tibet Entry Permit, you also need to apply for Border Permit for traveling as this destination lies near the Chinese territory boundary.