Cibagou National Nature Reserve in Zayu County, Nyingchi
Chinese Name: 察隅慈巴沟国家级自然保护区
English Name: Cibagou National Nature Reserve in Zayu County, Nyingchi
Location: Located in Zayu County, Nyingchi, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Cibagou National Nature Reserve
Located in the central part of the south region of Nyingchi, Tibet Autonomous Region, the national nature reserve was established in 1985 and promoted to national nature reserve in 2002.with experimental area of 25,050 mu.
Cibagou National Nature Reserve was made in the natural reserve in biology, geology, glaciers, climate, water conservancy while other fields of numerous scientific research has a special place. The establishment of it is an important scientific research base, which has made a significant contribution to the further understanding of human nature.
The protected area is a humid monsoon climate with a warm and rainy climate.The annual precipitation of the climate zone is more than 1,000 mm with average annual temperature of 1000~2500 meters of 10~20 degrees and the annual average humidity of 60~ 70%. The frost period is over 200 days.
Tourist can travel to Lhasa by air or train firstly and then transfer to Zayu County by long-distance bus, which is the major choice. There is no need for you to worry about the transportation.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 1 Day
- Traveling Seasons: May and September.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Better take some medicines for relief and keep warm all the time.
- As there is a large temperature gap between daytime and night, it is highly recommended to take along some pieces of thermal clothing, hat, and gloves and so on.
- Please try your best to respect the religious belief and local customs.
- As well as the Tibet Entry Permit, you also need to apply for Border Permit for traveling as this destination lies near the Chinese territory boundary.