Dadu Lake in Bainang County, Shigatse
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/wwwroot/mysterioustibet.com/wp-content/themes/chinatours/single.php on line 76
Chinese Name: 大度湖
English Name: Dadu Lake in Bainang County, Shigatse
Location: Located in Bainang County, Shigatse Prefecture, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Dadu Lake
Dadu Lake is located in Duoba Village, Bainang County, Shigatse Prefecture, Tibet Autonomous Region, which is about 150 kilometers from Shigatse city. It is a comprehensive scenic spot that combines exploration, experience and sightseeing. Dadu Lake scenic area has long been inhabited by birds. In summer, it looks like a green blanket. Tourists often pick up the birds’ eggs and play around the lake. Along the way, there are several caves which have good travel value.
Provincial road 204 is running through the whole county, connecting with Shigatse City, apart from this, Shigatse Station of Lhasa–Shigatse Railway is just next to Bainang County.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 1 to 2 hours
- Traveling Seasons: June to October
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Bring enough water or drinks, fruits and snacks with high caloric content.
- Pay attention to prepare some necessities for the cold weather like the hat, gloves, scarf and thick winter coat and so on.
- Please try you best to respect the local folk customs, especially their religious belief and taboos when you traveling in Tibet.