Dulung Qu in Gamba County, Shigatse
Chinese Name: 杜龙曲
English Name: Dulung Qu in Gamba County, Shigatse
Location: Located in the Gamba County, Shigatse, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Dulung Qu
Also called “Xuebu Rangqu”, meaning “sink river”, Dulung Qu is located in the southwest of Gamba County.There are natural pastures in the basin with yaks, sheep and goats.
Gamba County Transportation
You can choose either self-driving traveling or take public transportation. According to your beginning place, there may be different ways to go to Saga County. There are two main lines available below.
- Lhasa- Shigatse- Gamba County
You can reach Lhasa by air or train. Then take a bus to Gamba County.
- Shigatse- Gamba County
You can also take a specific train to Shigatse and take a bus to Gamba County.
Attraction Travel Tips:
- Traveling Hours: 1.5 – 2 hours
- Traveling Seasons: All seasons
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Bring enough water or drinks, fruits and snacks with high caloric content.
- Pay attention to prepare some cold weather gear like a hat, gloves, a scarf and a thick winter coat.
- The Border Permit is required to enter the mountain; as it is less convenient to apply for one in Tibet, it is suggested to obtain the permit ahead of the travelling.
- Pay attention to respect the Tibetan local customs in the monastery.