Zangnan Pilgrim Road in Comai County, Lhoka (Shannan)
Chinese Name: 藏南朝圣古道
English Name: Zangnan Pilgrim Road in Comai County, Lhoka
Location: Located in Comai County, Lhoka Prefecture, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Turret Site of Nuomi Village
Zangnan Pilgrim Road（藏南朝圣古道）has a long history. Since ancient times, it has been one of the most cherished and necessary pilgrimages via, which is a unique landscape. Along the way, the main pilgrimages are the Maowujiao Monastery（毛吾角寺）and Naixi Monastery（乃西寺）in Comai County（措美县）. The quiet, rare, amazing and profound cultural connotation is the unique tourism resources in Tibet.
The whole county highway is in the middle of the road, formed the highway traffic network which centered with Tsedang Town, connecting the 12 counties of Lhoka Prefecture. It is the main transport hub of the south of Tibet.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 2 to 3 days
- Traveling Seasons: spring and summer with the pleasant and lively weather.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Bring enough water or drinks, fruits and snacks with high caloric content.
- Pay attention to prepare some necessities for the cold weather like the hat, gloves, scarf and thick winter coat and so on.
- Please try you best to respect the local folk customs, especially their religious belief and taboos when you traveling in Tibet.