Duobuzha Lake in Dinggyê County, Shigatse
Chinese Name: 多布扎湖
English Name: Duobuzha Lake in Dinggyê County, Shigatse
Location: Located in the Dinggyê County, Shigatse, Tibet Autonomous Region
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All Day
About Duobuzha Lake
Duobuzha Lake (also called Cuomuzhelin Lake 错母折林湖) is located in the county seat of Dinggyê County of Tibet Autonomous Region with the surface area of more than 80 square kilometers.
Dinggyê County Transportation
You can choose either self-driving traveling or take public transportation. According to your beginning place, there may be different ways to go to Dinggyê County. There are two main lines available below.
- Lhasa- Shigatse- Dinggyê County
You can reach Lhasa by air or train. Then take a bus to Dinggyê County.
- Shigatse- Dinggyê County
You can also take a specific train to Shigatse and take a bus to Dinggyê County.
Attraction Travel Tips:
- Traveling Hours: 1.5 – 2 hours
- Traveling Seasons: All seasons
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Bring enough water or drinks, fruits and snacks with high caloric content.
- Pay attention to prepare some cold weather gear like a hat, gloves, a scarf and a thick winter coat.
- The Border Permit is required to enter the mountain; as it is less convenient to apply for one in Tibet, it is suggested to obtain the permit ahead of the travelling.