Jingxin Zoo in Quxu County, Lhasa
Chinese Name: 曲水净鑫动物园
English Name: Jingxin Zoo in Quxu County, Lhasa
Location: Located at Qushui village(曲水村) of Qushui town(曲水镇) in Qushui county(曲水县), Lhasa
Admission Fee: Free
Opening Hours: All day
Qushui Jingxin Zoo(曲水净鑫动物园) is located at Qushui village(曲水村) of Qushui town(曲水镇) in Qushui county(曲水县).
The park covers an area of 600 acres of nursery garden to set up Lhasa Jingxin Mental and Physical Health Base(净鑫身心健康疗养基地), inside the park they cultivate flowers and plants, grow edible fungus, and breed sika deer, peacock and ostrich and other animals, as well as taking advantage of the campus environment, they constructed forest manor, gym and spa facilities, in order to build a new tourism base that sets in the integration of planting, breeding, ornamental, and sales.
We can take a shuttle bus from Lhasa to Quxu County, then transfer a local mini bus to Jingxin Zoo.
Attraction Travel Tips
- Traveling Hours: 1 Day
- Traveling Seasons: May and September.
- High Altitude Sickness Avoiding: Better take some medicines for relief and keep warm all the time.
- As there is a large temperature gap between daytime and night, it is highly recommended to take along some pieces of thermal clothing, hat, and gloves and so on.
- Please try your best to respect the religious belief and local customs.
- As well as the Tibet Entry Permit, you also need to apply for Border Permit for traveling as this destination lies near the Chinese territory boundary.