Nagqu Transportation- By Trains
Nagqu Transportation by Train mainly introduces the latest trains from and to Nagqu and the information of the trains in Nagqu Railway Station. Going to Nagqu by train is another choice. It is very convenient to get to Nagqu by train and safer than by road and car. At the same time, trains into Tibet help the body gradually adapt to the rising altitude.
Major Railway Stations in Nagqu
In Nagqu, almost every county has one railway station. Built at 4,513 meters above sea level, Nagqu railway station is the second most important train station in Tibet. Being both the transit station and depot station along the Qinghai-Tibet Railway, it is 8 km south of Nagqu, 322 km from Lhasa Railway Station and 820 km away from Golmud Train Station. The station was constructed in 2006, which is located in Emadige village of Mendi town, Nagqu and is close to Qinghai-Tibet Highway.
- Amdo Railway Station
- Cuonahu Railway Station
- Diwuma Railway Station
- Liantonghe Railway Station
- Nagqu Railway Station
- Tuoju Railway Station
- Tuoru Railway Station
- Gangxiu Railway Station
- Gulu Railway Station
- Tanggula Railway Station
- Tanggula South Railway Station
Train Schedule of Nagqu
|Train No.||From-To||Departure Time||Arrival Time||Duration||Distance(km)|
- The above information is just for reference. if any change is based the real-time information.
- You can book a train ticket yourself 10 days in advance at most. Or if you want to book ticket or arrange a Tibet tour, you can contact us, our travel consultant will provide attentive services. We have many tour packages related to Nagqu and Lhasa in Tibet. Check more information about Nagqu tour and Lhasa tour. Please contact us if you have any problems.
- Generally, the seats on the train in China have two types including soft seat and hard seat. Also, there are two kinds of sleeper seats on China’s trains which are hard berth and soft berth. Hard berth are divided into upper berth, middle berth and lower hard sleeper (lower berth is the best); while soft berth are divided into upper berth and lower berth (lower berth is better).
- In China, taking a train is a comparative cheaper way to cut down the travel cost.
- You need to take the baggage by yourself and keep an eye on them during the journey. Trains in Tibet may be crowded when in the domestic travel seasons as well as summer holidays.